Sunday, February 27, 2011

March Craft: Etched Love Messages

Ok, here is my idea for our project in March: I want to do some glass etching that will make it so you can all leave sweet messages for your family or spouses that you can change according to need.  I found this awesome print/idea which is what has inspired the project (just so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about) at this address; just click here!  But we are going to take the beautifully inspired idea and make it our own by creating our own statements, sizes, etc. 

The cost should be pretty minimal (about $5 or less?), and I'll get back to you on exacts (I'll probably just amend this post, so pay attention ladies!).  The date that has been set is March 26th at 12:30, since that is when I got the least objections.  If you still want to do this project and can't be there, just let me know!  I'll try and post a tutorial of my own on here, though it might not happen until after the craft day itself due to time constraints.

I can't wait to see how this all turns out!

1 comment:

  1. Cost is just $2 each which covers the cost of etching acid, frame, and contact paper stencil.

    ReplyDelete