Saturday, February 26, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

At the last craft day, we chit chatted about digital scrapbooking.  I just wanted to post some of the sites you can get completely free kits. 
Computer Scrapbook
Digital Diva Designs (click the Freebies link on the left side for the free stuff)
Mix And Match Scrapbook
Shabby Princess
Scrapbook Flair
DigiScrapDepot
Digital Scrapbooking Free
Free Digital Scrapbooking
Peppermint Creative (make sure you're on the Free page, they have a lot to purchase)
Manda Girl (templates are free, elements and papers aren't typically)

I'm sure there's tons more, but these are the ones Ashely and I have checked out.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, thanks for posting these sites!!! Things are starting to go more than a little crazy for us over here, so this will be huge for me since I'll be able to take them with me when those "hurry up and wait" days hit. Thanks a ton!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to give this a try. Can I just do it or do I need to have some idea of how to start?

    ReplyDelete