Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pendant Supplies

Hi ladies. Here is a list of supplies we'll need for the craft. I will be getting everything, however, if there are some things that some of you have, please let me know. Also how much of whatever it is you may have.

*Mini magnifying glass (1 1/2" in diameter)
*Artwork (everyone will have to bring their own, just print it off)
*Contact Paper or Sealant
*Diamond Glaze
*E-6000 adhesive
*Aanraku bail
*X-acto knife
*Self-healing mat to cut on
*Pencil

Also, I was thinking of doing this either Feb 19th, or Feb 26th. Let me know on when people can make it and if they are wanting to participate. As soon as people let me know if they have anything, the sooner I will be able to tell people what a possible cost will be to this. Don't worry, it wont be much either way =)

9 comments:

  1. Hey guys, Rachel here:
    I'm good for either weekend, I'll just need to know so I can arrange a babysitter? This looks like fun, I can't wait! Where are you looking at doing this, Ashley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw Ashley: what size does the art need to be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 19th is better for me, but don't plan around me if the 26th is better for others. I could possibly do it at night on the 26th, though. If I can make it, I have a tube of the E-6000 adhesive. I also have a small self-healing mat. I might have an exacto somewhere, but I'm not sure. I could probably provide a pencil or two also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I'm going to plan on the 19th. Mom is coming that weekend and I'm so glad that you can make it then too Cindy. Steph, you'll just have to come over and hang out with me before and make one. We can test it out and be guinea pigs together. =)
    Time wise I'm saying 12:30-1:00. Depending on how many people decide to join the fun it will be either at my place or, Rachel if it's possible, your clubhouse.
    The art you wish to use should be 2-3 inches in diameter (circular and closer to around 2). That way it'll leave some bleeding room for when we trim it down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks cute, count me in! Any suggestions on where we should find our artwork? Also, if we're using a picture we printed off, will it bleed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just had an idea that I think would be really fun and would avoid any copyright issues. What if we just used acrylic paint to paint designs on cardstock or something and used that for our "art"? Do you think that would work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can bring some pencils! As for the rest, with the exception of that and the exacto knife you were pretty much speaking Greek to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girls, I love that you are doing this!! I have been wanting to do a craft group thing for so long, but don't have anyone to do it with!! I will so be there!! Ashley this is such a cute Pendant idea! I'm super excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, before I forget I have a tube of the adhesive if you still want/need it!

    ReplyDelete