Wednesday, January 12, 2011

February Craft

Hi ladies. Ashley here. So hopefully you all know by now that I'm in charge of February's craft. Originally I was planning on doing something dealing with Valentine's Day. I hope you all don't mind if I change my mind. You have no idea how hard it is to come up with a Valentine craft other than cards or mailboxes. If it's not one of those two then it's probably a kids craft. Anywho! So, here is an idea that I wanted to pitch to you all of what we could do. It's a pendant and I also love the way this lady worded her tutorial. Very enjoyable to read. Let me know what you think as well as when is your best availability date.

Click here for the link. Take a look and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I like the pendant! I think the only Saturday I can't do it would be Feb. 26.

    ReplyDelete